Saturday, February 16, 2013

South American Biotope: part 6

First pictures today!

 This is the picture of the whole tank, and I'm soo happy with how it looks so far!  Once the "Cabomba forest", and the Amazon Swords grow a bit it'll be perfect.  I'm going to be adding a few (small) pieces of wood laying down in the "Forest", and a hollowed out log next to the bigger sword.  Maybe another hollowed out log at an angle between the two swords?
 These are the two Amazon Swords.  They both have a lot of growing to do, especially little one in the corner.











This is the "Cabomba Forest", and the first piece of wood I've added.  I really can't wait for the Cabomba to fill out a little more!















Here's my rock caves! I'm going to add more rocks before I finish stocking.  The Cories, and Plecos will appreciate it, I hope.









And these are my new Glowlight Tetras! They were given to me by someone who didn't want them anymore.  I currently have 7, tomorrow I'm going to get 3 more.









Well that's my tank so far! I'm super excited to finish it! Tomorrow more Glowlights, and maybe 6 neons?  Probably not, but you never know! :) Anyways, that's it for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick facts:
Bettas need at LEAST 3.5 Gallons of water, a filter, a heater, lights, and a thermometer!
Fish are not as easy to keep as most people think.
Guppies are also called "Millions Fish" because they have so many babies!
Bettas, and some other fish have an organ called the "Labyrinth" which allows them to breathe air.

What do you think about that?