Friday, February 15, 2013

South American Biotope: Part 5

Hello!

Stocking is set, though I need to choose exact numbers of each species.  That's going to mostly depend on size, I'll be figuring that out after this post because...

...This post is about my plants! The plants I ordered came in.  Woo-hoo! I'm really excited.  I got 10 Green Cabomba, and 1 potted Watersprite.  Actually, I got 2 Watersprite, I got a bonus baby plant.  :)

I don't have any pictures of my "Cabomba forest", or watersprite yet, because I have a bunch of plants (Ferns, Anubias, and Crypts) to take out.  My giant Java fern, and one of the green Crypt Wendtii are going into my Betta's tank.  Now I just need the Duckweed, and the Christmas Moss and my South American Biotope is done been planted! Yay!

I need more rocks, and more wood, but once I get all that I'm going to really plan stocking ORDER.  I'm probably getting the Glowlight tetras (7 of them) today.  I'll get 3 more Sunday.  Then I'll concentrate on the Decor, then finish stocking! :) So excited...

That's it for now! Pictures later today, or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick facts:
Bettas need at LEAST 3.5 Gallons of water, a filter, a heater, lights, and a thermometer!
Fish are not as easy to keep as most people think.
Guppies are also called "Millions Fish" because they have so many babies!
Bettas, and some other fish have an organ called the "Labyrinth" which allows them to breathe air.

What do you think about that?