You'll never believe it, but I changed my stocking plan. Crazy, right? Unexpected? Probably not... Here is the new stocking, and the reasons for the changes.
- 10 Glowlight Tetras - not changed.
- 2-4 German Blue Rams - not changed.
- 8-10 False Bandit Cories - why the change? I found these at a local pet store! Cheaper than $40 for 6 of them!
- 1-2 Albino Bristlenose Plecos - why? I saw them at my lps (Local Pet Store), and fell in love! These are instead of the Albino Cories that I was thinking about.
- 4 Platys - already have these 4!
- 2 Guppies - Lost another guppies today :( Niklaus died sometime last night. Though he was completely fine during the water change I did last night!
The plants I'm getting I'm pretty sure are the same, but I'll put them here anyways.
- Duckweed - floats on the top of the tank
- Green Cabomba - I wanted red, but couldn't find it anywhere! So I'm settling with green... It's a frilly plant, good for fry.
- Amazon Swords - I hear these get big, mine are currently 2-4" tall, they've got a little more growing to do...
- Watersprite - A somewhat frilly plant, not as frilly as the cabomba though.
- Christmas Moss - I'm going to plant this a little in the sand, and on some of the wood!