Thursday, February 14, 2013

South American Biotope: part 4

Hi!

Okay, this is the FINAL DRAFT of my stocking plan! Woo! It's finally set.


  • 10 Glowlight Tetras
  • 10-12 Neon Tetras
  • 8-10 False Bandit Cories
  • 2 Albino Bristlenose Plecostomus
  • 1+ Angel fish
  • 4 Platys
  • 2 Guppies
I'm finally happy with this stocking, and I'm pretty sure that it's not overstocked now.  Plants are the same as before, and I've decided not to add anymore.  Now I've just got to start.  More rocks, and wood are both needed right now.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick facts:
Bettas need at LEAST 3.5 Gallons of water, a filter, a heater, lights, and a thermometer!
Fish are not as easy to keep as most people think.
Guppies are also called "Millions Fish" because they have so many babies!
Bettas, and some other fish have an organ called the "Labyrinth" which allows them to breathe air.

What do you think about that?