Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The sadest thing to ever happen to me fishwise

I am not going to be remodeling Zoey's tank anytime soon.

I've had fish die before, and it's always sad.  What happened to Zoey is the sadest, weirdest thing that's ever happened to my fish.  She disapeared. 

I've heard betta fish are jumpers, but I've never had a betta fish that jumped before.  There are two places where she could have jumped out of the tank, one is almost impossible, but it's also more likely.  One is in the back of the tank, and she'd have a hard time getting around the stuff on that shelf.  The other one is the little hole that is used for feeding, it's really small.  She was small enough that she could've fit through it, if you read my other blog "The Halfmoon Vampire", you'll know that I also have a dog, and a cat, either of which could've grab Z if she got to my floor.

The reason it's the sadest things that has ever happened to me fishwise is that I don't know what happened to her, there are a lot of possibilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick facts:
Bettas need at LEAST 3.5 Gallons of water, a filter, a heater, lights, and a thermometer!
Fish are not as easy to keep as most people think.
Guppies are also called "Millions Fish" because they have so many babies!
Bettas, and some other fish have an organ called the "Labyrinth" which allows them to breathe air.

What do you think about that?