Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Now presenting: The SHARK ZONE!

I have decided to change Disaster Spot, again.  Yes, AGAIN.  Natural Disasters used to be my favorite thing in the world! (Well not quite, but I did spent a little too much time studying them.  Now I like sharks better than disasters.  I mean I've always, always, ALWAYS loved sharks, I just loved disasters more at that time, and when I made this blog!

Well now my thing is sharks.  BIG sharks.  Little sharks.  Any size, any type, any color, any pattern, any level of aggression, and any prehistoric shark. 

And other fish.  But mostly sharks.  This blog is now going to be "The Shark Zone", but I'm also going to information about other fish.  Such as: I got a female Betta as a birthday present this year, I got a male last year.  So at some point in time I am going to breed them, when?  I don't know.  But I'll post pictures, and videos, and updates, and all that good stuff :p

Tomorrow I will post the beginnings of a shark project I'm working on.  When I'm finished it's gonna be HUGE.  I am going to be giving a presentation on Shark for my family, and friend sometime at the start of the school year! (I know it sounds kind of backwards...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick facts:
Bettas need at LEAST 3.5 Gallons of water, a filter, a heater, lights, and a thermometer!
Fish are not as easy to keep as most people think.
Guppies are also called "Millions Fish" because they have so many babies!
Bettas, and some other fish have an organ called the "Labyrinth" which allows them to breathe air.

What do you think about that?