Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Project Date

The project date is set for September 9th.  (Which will be my official 2nd day of school!)  It's this Friday!
For the next few days I'm going to be writing, typing, drawing, and reserching up a storm!! Luckily, I have every page, drawing, etc., planned out! I have a list of papers that I'm working on, ones that are done, and ones I haven't even started! Key: ^ = started, ~ = finished, and x = not started!

Reef Sharks - ^ (The box is going to be most of the info on reef sharks)
Krill Eaters - x
Man Eaters - ^
Small Sharks - x
Shark Teeth and Jaws - x
2001: Summer of the Sharks - ^
Shark Produsts - ~
Odd Places for Sharks - x
And I also used my last post as a page:
Sharks of New England - ~

As you can see I have a lot of things to do.  Those are just pages! But each page only takes about a half hour, to an hour to write and research, so if I can I'm going to finish all of them tomorrow.

Then Thursday (if I get all my pages done tomorrow,  but don't have any time to start pictures then) I'll do my pictures. 
Great Whites
Goblin Sharks
Basking Sharks
Thresher Sharks
Hammerheads
Shark senses

Each of those sharks have something different in apparence from each other.  I will also label the fins in each picture.

And those will take probably 10-15 minutes each picture.   But I have dance of Thursday, so if I don't do those earlier, then I won't be able to do my models, too.

My clay models are already done.  But I also have my shoe box reef, and my "booklet".  My booklet is two pieces of cardboard taped together, and I'm putting small drawings on the "pages".

Friday I'll make sure everything is ready, and do any finishing touches.  It'll be hard, but that's what I get for forgetting about it for so long.

1 comment:

Quick facts:
Bettas need at LEAST 3.5 Gallons of water, a filter, a heater, lights, and a thermometer!
Fish are not as easy to keep as most people think.
Guppies are also called "Millions Fish" because they have so many babies!
Bettas, and some other fish have an organ called the "Labyrinth" which allows them to breathe air.

What do you think about that?