Sunday, September 11, 2011

Presentation

My presentation on sharks went very well.  Not many of the people I had been able to invite came, so it was a small audience, but I didn't really mind.  Everybody said that they enjoyed it, and learned a lot.  I just uploaded a video I made for the presetnation to YouTube.  Here is the link!

During the presentation I forgot to talk about my goals for the year, it was long enough anyways.  (Around an hour or so I think)
To Visit an Aquarium where there are sharks so I can study real sharks.
To go on a whale watch.  There's always the chance I'll see a shark, and I do like whales, too.
To learn to swim better, I'd like to take diving lessons, but I'm not a strong swimmer.
To see a shark in it's natural habitat.  (Slightly ambitious)

Those are my Shark related goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick facts:
Bettas need at LEAST 3.5 Gallons of water, a filter, a heater, lights, and a thermometer!
Fish are not as easy to keep as most people think.
Guppies are also called "Millions Fish" because they have so many babies!
Bettas, and some other fish have an organ called the "Labyrinth" which allows them to breathe air.

What do you think about that?