Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Amazing.

As if I needed any predatory animals to be freaking out excitedly about.  Great White sharks.  I got a book.  It's going to be my school book next year.  It's called "Great White Sharks: Biology of the Carcharodon Carcharias".  Carcharodon Carcharias is the scientific name for the Great White Shark.  I'm getting good at remember the scientific names of big(most of the time big), ugly, mean fish.  Piranhas without looking at anything, even for spelling, is from the family Channidae.  And the sub-family Serrasalmidae.  Now I will look at my little Piranha chart, that I made myself, for spelling.  So I started reading the introduction of my shark book.  In the introduction they describe a Carcharodon Carcharias attacking, killing, and devouring a seal.  So! After reading the description I got onto youtube!! Where I found, multipul videos of Great Whites attacking, killing, and devouring seals!! Ahh, gotta love youtube! My favorite youtube video was a related video to one of the shark videos! It's not a video about sharks, but I LOVE the video! Very interesting link I, litterally, JUST found! That's really rare!! What that "Very interesting link I, litterally, JUST found" talks about! Did you know that the world's largest fresh water shark is the basking shark?  They live in the northern US.  And my last link, I promise.  And this one is actually a bloody, gross one about a shark eating! That's it! :D
Keep
~~~~Researching
~~~Watching
~~Reading
~Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick facts:
Bettas need at LEAST 3.5 Gallons of water, a filter, a heater, lights, and a thermometer!
Fish are not as easy to keep as most people think.
Guppies are also called "Millions Fish" because they have so many babies!
Bettas, and some other fish have an organ called the "Labyrinth" which allows them to breathe air.

What do you think about that?