Monday, January 31, 2011

JAWS, and what it did to me :P And some other movies...

On Netflix I was reading the rating for the movie JAWS.  All, but one, of the ratings were 5-stars.  When I told my Mom I got the response: "Are you serious?  That movie sucked!" To which I said, "I love that movie! It's a great movie! It started my horror-creature feature-shark-fish(actually King started my fish phase...)-man-eating animal movie phase!!" And now, because of the movie JAWS, I want to be a Marine Biologist, and my two favorite movies are Zombieland, and Black Water.  Black Water is about a man-eating crocodile, and is based on true events!!! Zombieland is about Columbus, and Tallahassee(<3), and zombies(amazing, huh?)!  Anyway, if it weren't for JAWS I never would've found: Black Water, Croc, Blue Demon, Piranha, Shark Attack, Shark Attack in the Mediterranean, Man-eater(haven't watched... Yet), Razor tooth(That movie scared me soo bad! Though the special effects were worse than JAWS :), or any other AMAZING creature feature movie! (My favorite genre, by the way.)  It actually wasn't JAWS' fault I like Zombieland.  The blame for Zland can be given to my Dad for renting "28 Weeks Later" which was a pretty good movie.  Though it's "other half" "28 Days Later" was awful.  Both were about Zombies, in case you didn't get that.  Of coarse, I found some other Zombie movies that look good, but the day I went to watch one it wasn't a play it now on Netflix, which made me :(.  Then I was going to watch the Resident Evil movies, and those aren't play-it-nows anymore either.  :(  THEN I decided to watch Anaconda (I already love snakes ;P), and guess what.  The first one isn't a play-it-now..... Netflix lost a fan.  Actually, not really, because River Monsters Season 2 is up now! Netflix made me mad... OK, I'll stop complaining about Netflix's play-it-now choices.  Speaking of netflix..... I haven't finish River Monsters season two yet! :O
Bye!!
Keep
~~~~Researching
~~~Watching :)
~~Reading
~Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick facts:
Bettas need at LEAST 3.5 Gallons of water, a filter, a heater, lights, and a thermometer!
Fish are not as easy to keep as most people think.
Guppies are also called "Millions Fish" because they have so many babies!
Bettas, and some other fish have an organ called the "Labyrinth" which allows them to breathe air.

What do you think about that?