Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Short Storys.

Funny/odd/almost-creepy story from competition.  Meep did a Solo to the song "Mad World".  There were two other Mad worlds at the competition.  The other two were groups.  But, really people?!  Apparently it really is a mad world! XP

By the way........ Have I mentioned my AMAZING idea for a Halloween costume (I know, right on subject :P)?  VICTIM OF A FATAL SHARK ATTACK! It's going to be amazing.  I will post pictures.  I'll get a black wet suit (maybe? O.O), and put fake skin, and red syrup kind of stuff on my legs and arms so it looks like I've been chewed to bits! :D  Then I'll mess up my hair, and draw scratches on my face.  Maybe I'll have a fake hand, and I'll just drop it in somebodies candy bowl!! XD It'll be awesome, if I can do it. :)  I will also put white powered on my face, and in my hair, so I'll look like a ghost! I don't care if it's March, and I already know what I'm going to be for Halloween. -.-  I started looking for a costume on LAST Halloween! It's my favorite holiday.... I like Halloween better than Christmas, or Easter! Also, you don't get as much candy on any other holiday! As if I needed another reason for Halloween to be my favorite holiday!

Anyway... >_>

2 comments:

  1. This is an amazing costume idea. Be sure to send me a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will!! My friend found some videos on youtube about making creepy makeup, like exposed teeth, and sent them to me! I'll probably use a few of those, it'll look really creepy!

    ReplyDelete

Quick facts:
Bettas need at LEAST 3.5 Gallons of water, a filter, a heater, lights, and a thermometer!
Fish are not as easy to keep as most people think.
Guppies are also called "Millions Fish" because they have so many babies!
Bettas, and some other fish have an organ called the "Labyrinth" which allows them to breathe air.

What do you think about that?